One-to-one car transport for individuals
Minibus transport for groups
If you run a group in Westminster and your members have difficulty using public transport and you would like them to be able to access Minibus Transport Services, you can register through your local Community Hub - see numbers listed below.
Once you are a member you can book a journey for any time of any day, to attend activities and classes, visit friends and family, attend appointments or just generally go about your everyday business; remember that we need to find a volunteer to drive for you, so bookings will not be confirmed until we can. To book you will need to call our offices on 020 8964 1114 between 1pm - 4pm weekdays and tell us where you would like to go.
You will be expected to pay 25% towards the cost of each trip which is currently charged at £1.10 per mile and the remaining (75%) of the cost is subsidised by Westminster Council. The mileage is calculated by our drivers who will note the start and end mileage of every trip, which we then enter into our bookings system and an invoice will be generated and sent out to you.
The majority of our volunteers use their own cars, but we also have four designated smaller vehicles in our overall fleet. Two of these vehicles are wheelchair accessible so that we can offer this service to users who cannot transfer from a wheelchair to a car seat.
Churchill Hub, call: 020 7976 6354
Westbourne Hub, call: 020 8964 1900
Queens Park/Harrow Road Hub, call: 020 7266 2776
Penfold Hub, call: 020 8762 3082
If you would like to 'Share' this information, please click on the 'Connect with Us' link on the right hand side of this page.