Green CT Cars is a private hire minicab company run by Westway CT
Green CT Cars launched as an ethical commercial venture so that any profits generated could be injected into Westway CT’s not for profit activities.
Providing everything that a minicab company offers but with a difference; profits from Green CT Cars are reinvested into the charitable activities of Westway CT.
Green CT Cars offers wheelchair accessible vehicles in the fleet.
When you book a trip with Green CT Cars; you are contributing to the local community and making your money go further!
Open from 7 am – 6 pm weekdays, however, bookings are taken for outside of these hours.
Call 020 8969 8886 to book a journey
What makes Green CT Cars different?
- Greener vehicles
- Better customer service levels
- Hands-on drivers who are trained to the highest standards offer help and a friendly ear, especially to older and disabled customers
- In-car credit/debit card facilities to make the payment process easier
- Airport Transfers for disabled people who need a little more space
All these along with fundamental values based on providing affordable, professional services to the local community, are what makes Green CT Cars different.
What can Green CT Cars do for you?
By booking a journey with Green CT Cars you will receive something different; not only are you travelling in a greener vehicle but you are greeted by a professional, courteous, caring and personable driver.
Offering specialised services, such as:
- Drive by the Hour facility – for people who want a car and a driver for longer periods of time
- Fully accessible cars for individuals who use a wheelchair and cannot transfer to a seat
- Ride Sharing – cut down the cost of your journey as well as your carbon footprint by sharing your car with someone travelling to and from the same area
- Airport Transfers to Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, London City Airport and London Southend Airport
- Local and Long Distance trips – plus the usual journeys for all your transport needs
Committed to using the greenest technology available, the fleet consists of Toyota Prius (Hybrid Technology) and VW Caravelle people carriers. The people carriers have been modified so that they are fully wheelchair accessible. Currently, it is not possible to have the hybrid technology for wheelchair accessible vehicles, so Green CT Cars have opted for a Diesel Euro IV engine which was the greenest option available for a wheelchair accessible car, at the time of purchase.
If you would like more information, please contact us using the Contact Form or if you would prefer to speak to a member of the Green CT Cars Team on 020 8969 8886