Training currently suspended, click for details
MiDAS (Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme) promotes a nationally recognised standard for the assessment and training of minibus drivers
Designed to enhance minibus driving standards and promote the safer operation of minibuses, MiDAS applies to any organisation operating or using minibuses.
To see forthcoming training dates, please scroll down the page. If you cannot find a time to suit, please do contact us.
A valid MiDAS training certificate is a mandatory requirement for anyone who wishes to drive any of our minibuses.
The course consists of two modules:
- The MiDAS Standard includes a half-day classroom theory session and then a driving assessment that is usually booked to take place on a separate day
- The MiDAS Accessible is a one-day course consisting of a classroom session, followed by an evaluation of your skills to secure a wheelchair into a minibus and assist someone with mobility difficulties
- MiDAS Standard – £60 Groups based in RBKC
- MiDAS Standard – £70 Groups based outside RBKC
- MiDAS Accessible – £60 Groups based in RBKC
- MiDAS Accessible – £70 Groups based outside RBKC
- A £10 deduction will apply for a Standard and Accessible course booked together (please speak to one of our team about this).
Our training centre, based in West London, is fully equipped for all your training needs. We can also travel to your premises for your convenience; in such cases, we will bring the necessary equipment required for training. Prices for this may vary depending on distance, travel and number of delegates.
If you would like more information, please use our Contact Form. If you would prefer to speak to a member of our Training Solutions Team, please feel free to give us a call on 020 8964 4928 (option 4).